Con'Ai Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd like to work on Con'Ai.

2 posters

Go down

I'd like to work on Con'Ai. Empty I'd like to work on Con'Ai.

Post  Hybridmonk Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:32 am

Well, Shotgunninja knows me already. But, my name is Hybridmonk. I've had a bit of work in voice acting in high school and would be able to help with that. I've also qualified for the National Writers Association's youth writing award. Didn't win, but I was one of 2 people picked out of the entire high school, and created a 3 page story personifying an article of clothing in 4 hours. So, my strongest point would be writing for the team, but I can be versatile to help with other areas. My only problems I have are my limited free time, and I'd need proof readers for my work.

I hope to be a valued, and respected member of the team!
Hybridmonk
Hybridmonk

Back to top Go down

I'd like to work on Con'Ai. Empty Re: I'd like to work on Con'Ai.

Post  ShotgunNinja Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:02 am

You're hired. Now fetch me my coffee. Razz

Honestly, though, I do know you in real life, and to your credit, you've been to more anime conventions than I have, and have some far better stories. That said, I want this project to succeed, and it will be a long, tough road to make that happen. However, I can't give you preferential treatment just because you're my friend. Make sure you understand that going into the project, and know that it's nothing personal, and everything professional.
ShotgunNinja
ShotgunNinja
Admin

https://con-ai.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum